Supplying Quality Irrigated Hay From The Riverina
We are suppliers of quality hay. All hay is produced from our own properties located 12 kilometres west of Wagga Wagga on the Old Narrandera Road.
Types of Hay Grown
- Lucerne hay
- Oaten hay
- Wheaten hay
- Clover hay
- Rye and clover hay
- Various grades of Lucerne depending on the conditions at the time of baling.
- All hay is baled with the use of calibrated moisture meters.
All stages of hay making is carried out with our own equipment which means a crop can be cut, raked, baled and picked up with no waiting delays. All hay is stored in sheds in sections of grades, hay types and bale sizes.
‘Ascot’ consists of heavy black self mulching soil which is part of the Murrumbidgee flood plain. These soils are very high in phosphorous and all other nutrients which is reflected in our regular soil testing. It is this soil which producers under irrigation extremely heavy high yielding crops of quality hay.
- Centre pivots
- Flood irrigation
- Static and fixed gun
Bale Varieties Produced
- Small square bales – Height =356mm, Width = 457mm, Length approx. 800mm.
- Large Squares 8 x 4 x 3ft
- Round bales – all round bales are 4ft in width, the diameter can vary from 3-6ft.